Japan 4G LTE Talk+Data SIM Card (Voice SIM Card) Rental
|SIM Card type
||nano SIM, with SIM card adapter kit (Nano / Micro / Standard)
||NTT DOCOMO's "Xi" (crossy) LTE and FOMA 3G networks, cover 100% of the population in Japan. Coverage Map
||A Japanese mobile phone number starting from 090, 080 or 070 will be available with this talk SIM card
||300 Mbps downstream, 50 Mbps upstream at the maximum
||We allocate you 350MB of high-speed data per day.
Data speed will be throttled to 200kbps after you used up high-speed data.
||No registration required - just activate and go.
||Calling rates will be charged separately from rental fees
|Calling rates per minute
(To mobiles and landlines)
|All incoming calls are free. And it only costs 30 JPY/min to make domestic calls or international calls to all countries and areas below. For other areas, calling rates are different. Please check here.
Japan (domestic calls), China, Hongkong, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Macao, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Brunei
US, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Brazil
Australia, New Zealand, Guam, Saipan
||EU and other
France, Germany, UK, Italy, Vatican, Belgium, Greece, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Russia
Short Message Service (SMS) Rates
||All incoming SMS messages are free. However sending SMS will be charged separately from rental fees and calling rates as below.
|Sending Domestic SMS
|Sending International SMS
|SIM Card Adapters (Nano to Micro, Nano to Regular, Micro to Regular) with a Storage Case, Quick Start Guide, How to Return Guide, Specification Guide, Return Shipping Envelope
All prices below include taxes, no extra costs or hidden costs. Sample Invoice
Rental Fees||450 JPY/day
Calling Rates (if any)||30 JPY/min
SMS Rates (if any)||20 JPY/message or 100 JPY/message (International)
Shipping Rates (incl. return shipping)||1,080 JPY (One shipment can send four SIM Cards)
Earliest delivery date and time by areas and order times.
EDD for Tokyo 23 wards
|Order between (JST)
Within 3 hours |
Next-Day by noon|
4pm-Midnight (Every Day)||
Next-Day by noon|
* All orders between midnight and 9am will be treated as orders at 9am.
EDD for Other Areas of Japan (Order by 4pm, Every Day)
Kanto (excl. Tokyo 23 wards)||
Next-Day by noon|
Honshu (excl. Kanto), Shikoku||
Next-Day by 6pm|
Next-Day by 6pm|
* All orders after 4pm will be treated as orders of next day.
* Okinawa (Kyushu Area) may take an extra day.
* Address of airport post offices for pick up.
With a Talk+Data SIM card, you can use it with your own unlocked smartphone to talk, text and get internet connection in Japan without paying expensive roaming fees.
Our Data+Talk SIM cards can keep your devices connected to Japan's largest 4G LTE network of NTT docomo.
You can have a local phone number starting from 090, 080 or 070 to receive all incoming calls for free and make calls to more than 30 countries and areas at the calling rates of 30 JPY/min.
The 4G LTE data speed allows for faster downloading and smoother streaming. If you are using a 4G device, you can expect speeds around 30 Mbps downstream.
Our 3-hour delivery allows you to get your rental item easily and quickly if you stay at Tokyo 23 wards.
We allocate you 350MB of high-speed data per day. Data speed will be throttled to 200kbps after you used up high-speed data.
If you reached the data-throttling limit, the data speed would get slower until next 8am.
The network access will not be suspended and threre are no additional charges.
NTT docomo's 4G LTE/3G network keeps you connected almost everywhere you go in Japan. Especially in rural areas, NTT docomo has the largest and most reliable network.
We provide nano SIM cards with SIM card adapters to fit any unlocked device.
Yes, you can text (SMS) and talk with Talk+Data SIM cards. Calling rates and SMS rates will be charged after you returned the rental item.
1. Turn your device off, insert the SIM card and turn the power on again.
2. Set APN (Access Point Name) in your devices as below.
APN Settings of iOS
- 1. Select the "Setting" icon in your device, then select "Cellular".
- 2. Switch "Cellular Data" to ON, and switch "Enable 3G" or "Enable LTE" to ON.
- 3. Select "Cellular Data Network" in the same screen.
- 4. Enter the APN, User Name, Password, and Authentication type provided by us with the SIM card. It is done.
APN Settings of Android
- 1. Select the "Setting" icon in your device.
- 2. Select "More" from "Wireless&Networks", and then select "Mobile networks".
- 3. Select Access Point Names. From the "+" or menu button, select "New APN" and then enter the APN, User Name, Password, and Authentication type provided by us with the SIM card.
- 4. From the menu button, select "Save". Return to APN list screen and select the created APN. It is done.
Your device should be SIM unlocked. In case your device is not compatible with our SIM card, please send back the SIM card on the same day. The rental fees will be refunded.
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
- iPad Pro, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad Air 2, iPad mini Retina, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad (3rd generation), iPad2, iPad
Alcatel-Lucent Japan Ltd.
- IDOL4 6055D, ONETOUCH IDOL 3 6045F, ONETOUCH IDOL ULTRA 6033M, ONETOUCH IDOL 2 S 6050F
- ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL, ZenFone 3 Deluxe ZS550KL, ZenFone 3 ZE520KL, ZenFone Go ZB551KL, ZenFone Max ZC550KL
- ZenFone Selfie ZD551KL, ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL, Zenfone 2 ZE551ML, Zenfone 5 LTE, ZenPad 8.0, ZenPad 10, MeMO Pad 7 ME572CL
- MeMO Pad 7 ME572CL, ASUS Fonepad 7 LTE ME372CL, Fonepad Note 6, Fonepad 7, Nexus 7 (2013), Fonepad ME371MG, PadFone 2, Nexus 7
Covia Networks Inc.
- i-dio Phone CP-VL5A, FLEAZ POP (CP-L42A), FleaPhone CP-F03a, FleaPhone CP-D02
- Venue 11 Pro 7140, Venue 8 Pro, Venue 11 Pro
- Desire EYE, Desire 626, Nexus 9
- P9 EVA-L09, P9 lite VNS-L22, GR5 KII-L22, Nexus 6P, P8lite ALE-L02, Ascend G620S, Ascend Mate7, Ascend P7, Ascend G6, Ascend D2 HW-03E, Ascend HW-01E
- dtab Compact d-02H, MediaPad T1 8.0, MediaPad 7 X1 7.0, MediaPad M1 8.0, MediaPad 7 Lite, Mobile WiFi E5377
- YOGA Tab 3 8 YT3-850L, YOGA Tab 3 10 YT3-X50L, YOGA Tablet 2-10 with Windows, YOGA Tablet 2 8, YOGA Tablet 2 10, YOGA Tablet 8
- Nexus 5X, Disney Mobile on docomo, G2 mini, Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Optimus it L-05E, Optimus LIFE L-02E, Optimus G L-01E, Optimus bright L-07C, Optimus Vu L-06D
- Optimus it L-05D, PRADA phone by LG L-02D, Optimus LTE L-01D, Optimus chat L-04C, Optimus Pad L-06C
- L-03E, L-04D, L-09C, L-03D, L-02C, L-05A, L-02A
- Moto X Play XT1562, Moto G XT1550, Nexus 6
NEC CASIO Mobile Communications
- MEDIAS X N-06E, MEDIAS W N-05E, MEDIAS X N-04E, MEDIAS NE-202, MEDIAS U N-02E, MEDIAS PP N-01D
- MEDIAS NEC-102, MEDIAS X N-07D, MEDIAS ES N-05D, MEDIAS LTE N-04D, MEDIAS WP N-06C, MEDIAS N-04C, MEDIAS TAB N-06D
NEC Corporation/NEC Platforms
- LAVIE Hybrid ZERO PC-HZ330DAS, LaVie Tab S, Aterm MR04LN AB, Aterm MR04LN, Aterm MR03LN AB, Aterm MR03LN, Aterm MR02LN, Aterm MR01LN
- Galaxy S7 edge SC-02H, Galaxy Active neo SC-01H, Galaxy S6 SC-05G, Galaxy S6 edge SC-04G, Gear S, GALAXY S5 SC-04F, GALAXY Note 3 SC-01F
- GALAXY S4 SC-04E, GALAXY S III SC-03E, GALAXY Note II SC-02E, GALAXY Note SC-05D, GALAXY S III SC-06D, GALAXY NEXUS SC-04D
- GALAXY S II LTE SC-03D, GALAXY S II SC-02C, GALAXY S SC-02B, GALAXY Tab 7.7 Plus SC-01E, GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus SC-02D
- GALAXY Tab 10.1 LTE SC-01D, GALAXY Tab SC-01C
- AQUOS SH-N01, RoBoHoN SR01MW, AQUOS SH-M02, AQUOS ZETA SH-04H, AQUOS Compact SH-02H
- Disney Mobile on docomo DM-01H, AQUOS ZETA SH-01H, AQUOS EVER SH-04G, AQUOS ZETA SH-03G, AQUOS ZETA SH-01G, AQUOS ZETA SH-04F
- AQUOS PHONE si SH-07E, AQUOS PHONE ZETA SH-06E, AQUOS PHONE EX SH-04E, AQUOS PHONE ZETA SH-02E
- AQUOS PHONE si SH-01E, AQUOS PHONE sv SH-10D, AQUOS PHONE st SH-07D, AQUOS PHONE slider SH-02D, AQUOS PHONE ZETA SH-09D
- AQUOS PHONE SH-06D, AQUOS PHONE SH-01D, AQUOS PHONE f SH-13C, AQUOS PHONE SH-12C, LYNX 3D SH-03C, LYNX SH-10B, AQUOS PAD SH-08E
- Sony Tablet P, Sony Tablet S
- AXON Mini, Blade S7, Blade V6, MF98N
- EMOBILE GS03, EMOBILE Pocket WiFi LTE (GL06P), EMOBILE Pocket WiFi LTE (GL04P), EMOBILE Pocket WiFi (GP02), EMOBILE Pocket WiFi (GP01)
- EMOBILE Pocket WiFi S (S31HW)
Sony Mobile Communications
- Xperia J1 Compact, Xperia X Performance SO-04H, Xperia Z5 Premium SO-03H, Xperia Z5 Compact SO-02H, Xperia Z5 SO-01H, Xperia A4 SO-04G, Xperia Z4 SO-03G
- Xperia Z3 Compact SO-02G, Xperia Z2 SO-03F, Xperia A2 SO-04F, Xperia Z1 f SO-02F, Xperia A SO-04E, Xperia Z SO-02E, Xperia AX SO-01E
- Xperia SX SO-05D, Xperia GX SO-04D, Xperia NX SO-02D, Xperia PLAY SO-01D, Xperia acro HD SO-03D, Xperia ray SO-03C, Xperia acro SO-02C, Xperia arc SO-01C
- Sony Ericsson mini S51SE, Xperia SO-01B, Xperia Tablet Z SO-03E
Panasonic/Panasonic Mobile Communications
- LUMIX CM10, LUMIX CM1, ELUGA P P-03E, ELUGA X P-02E, ELUGA power P-07D, P-04D, P-02D, ELUGA V P-06D, P-01D, P-07C, ELUGA Live P-08D
- TOUGHPAD FZ-N1, TOUGHPAD FZ-E1, TOUGHPAD FZ-X1
- BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1, BlackBerry Classic SQC100-1
- arrows M03, arrows M02, ARROWS M01, arrows SV F-03H, arrows NX F-02H, arrows Fit F-01H, ARROWS NX F-04G, ARROWS NX F-02G, ARROWS NX F-05F
- ARROWS NX F-01F, ARROWS NX F-06E, ARROWS Kiss F-03E, ARROWS X F-02E, ARROWS Me F-11D, F-12D, ARROWS V F-04E
- REGZA Phone T-02D, ARROWS F-07D, F-03D Girls', F-09D ANTEPRIMA, ARROWS X F-10D, ARROWS X LTE F-05D, F-12C, ARROWS Tab F-05E
- ARROWS Tab LTE F-01D, REGZA Phone T-01C
NTT West/NTT East
- PWR-N1000, PWR-Q200, PWR-100F
- PlayStation Vita PCH-1100, VAIO Z VPCZ21AJ, VAIO type Z VGN-Z92JS
Plus One maketing
- FREETEL REI FTJ161B, FREETEL MUSASHI FTJ161A, FREETEL Priori3S LTE FTJ152B, FREETEL KIWAMI FTJ152D, FREETEL KATANA 01 FTJ152E
- FREETEL Priori3 LTE FTJ152A, FREETEL Miyabi FTJ152C, FREETEL Simple, FREETEL Priori2 FT142A
- FREETEL priori2 LTE, FREETEL XM, FREETEL Priori